Podcasts are enjoying increasing popularity. In order to reach the younger target group in particular, new channels must also be included in the marketing mix in the future.
You reach listeners on an emotional level with podcasts, building a more personal approach with high credibility and strong audience engagement.
How does the podcast creation process work?
First, the editors work with you to develop the storyboard. The podcast is recorded together with you by appointment and moderated by one of our expert authors. After the production of an episode of about 20 minutes, we place the podcast in the popular networks (Itunes, Spotify, Google Podcast, Radio Public, Breaker, Anchor) and promote the podcast episode through our channels.
We transport your advertising message to the relevant target group. These media services are included for you:
- Publication on marconomy.de
- Mention in editorial newsletter
- Playout on the social media channels of marconomy
- Search and teaser in relevant articles under "More on the topic".
Correct labeling in accordance with press law and personal support from our campaign experts are a matter of course for us with this native advertising format.
- Emotional appeal to the target group, through personal and credible format
- You reach a young target group thanks to innovative format
- More time spent on the website and strong involvement
- Enhanced credibility with the reader through presentation in the look & feel of our editorial content
- Good findability via search engines, podcast providers, and promotional activities
- Maximum visibility - podcasts are not detected by AdBlocker
- Your personal campaign manager ensures the success of your campaign for the total duration of 3 months, after which the podcast will of course remain available online.
- Full transparency and measurability through the final reporting of our campaign experts