Automobil Industrie: Editorial dossier topics
What is a dossier?
Already published editorial articles on a trend topic e.g. "Lightweight & Smart Factory" are summarized within a dossier, then the dossier is published as a whitepaper behind a registration.
You don't have your own content at the moment, but you are looking for interested parties on this trendy topic? Then become a sponsor of a dossier, so you can place yourself to a high-quality content and generate qualified leads.
Editorial dossier topics at a glance
- Car IT/software, focus: software-defined vehicle, car-to-X, ADAS, sensors/actuators, AI, cloud, automotive security, testing, EMC, onboard networks, semiconductors
- Transformation E, Focus: Battery Electric Vehicle, Hydrogen Fuel Cell, Hydrogen Engine, E-Fuels, Battery Technology, Operating Systems, Lightweight & Sustainability, Circular Economy.
- IAA Mobility, focus: e-mobility, connectivity, automated/autonomous driving, micromobility, software, MaaS, TaaS, last mile, infrastructure
- Smart Factory, focus on digital and sustainable production, Industrial Internet of Things, 3D printing, cloud services, 5G, AI, VR/AR, cyber security
Please feel free to contact us with your current trend topics and we will work with you to implement a dossier.
How does a lead sponsorship campaign with a dossier work?
We create the editorial dossier, as well as all associated advertising materials for you. During the campaign runtime of three months, accompanying advertising measures are implemented to draw the attention of the target group to your topic. Our campaign experts select suitable measures to ensure the success of the campaign. The download of a dossier is only possible after registration.
How many leads are guaranteed within a lead sponsorship campaign with Dossier?
As part of a dossier campaign, you have the option of booking a package with 75 leads or 120 leads. Each additional lead can be purchased at the end of the campaign if desired.
- New customer potential through contactable prospects
- Extensive contact information on potentially interested parties
- No effort for the creation of white papers or advertising material
- Each lead goes through a qualification process so that we can ensure high quality information
- All leads have a valid consent form
- Our campaign experts ensure the success of the campaign during the total duration of 3 months
Of course, there are other ways to generate qualified leads via our specialist portals, you can find out about them here.