blechnet: Editorial dossier topics
What is a dossier?
Editorial articles that have already been published on a trend topic, e.g. "Digital products and solutions", are summarized within a dossier, after which the dossier is published as a white paper behind a registration.
You don't have your own content at the moment, but you are looking for interested parties on this trendy topic? Then become a sponsor of a dossier, so you can place yourself to a high-quality content and generate qualified leads.
Editorial dossier topics at a glance:
- Digitization in sheet metal processing: Digitization III
- Tube processing: Efficient and economical tube processing
- Welding & Cutting: Welding technology of the future
- Forming: Formed into shape
- Welding robotics
- Deburring and rounding
Please feel free to contact us with your current trend topics and we will work with you to implement a dossier.
How does a lead sponsorship campaign with a dossier work?
We create the editorial dossier, as well as all associated advertising materials for you. During the campaign runtime of three months, accompanying advertising measures are implemented to draw the attention of the target group to your topic. Our campaign experts select suitable measures to ensure the success of the campaign. The download of a dossier is only possible after registration.
What lead characteristics are transmitted to you?
With lead sponsorship, you will receive a "business card contact" consisting of: Name, contact information, job title, department, career level, industry, company with address, company size and interest in the topic.
How many leads are guaranteed within a lead sponsorship campaign with Dossier?
As part of a dossier campaign, you have the option of booking a package with 75 leads or 120 leads. Each additional lead can be purchased at the end of the campaign if desired.
- New customer potential through contactable prospects
- Extensive contact information on potentially interested parties
- No effort for the creation of white papers or advertising material
- Each lead goes through a qualification process so that we can ensure high quality information
- All leads have a valid consent form
- Our campaign experts ensure the success of the campaign during the total duration of 3 months
Of course, there are other ways to generate qualified leads via our specialist portals, you can find out about them here.